Can I work with Tate Law Offices on behalf of a friend, loved one, or family member whose life was taken due to an accident?

Yes. In a situation where someone has died somebody has to represent the estate of the deceased and make the claims the deceased person would have made if still living. Additionally, certain people related to the deceased, such as the spouse, children, or parents may have individual claims against the person who caused the death.