How do I get a car accident report in Grand Prairie, Texas
1. Fill out the Request Form here: https://www.grandprairiepolice.org/Services/Records/Request-Police-Records
2. Submit in person at the Grand Prairie Police Department, Records Division, 2nd Floor, 1525 Arkansas Lane, Grand Prairie, Texas 75052, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
3. For directions: https://www.google.com/maps/place/1525+Arkansas+Ln,+Grand+Prairie,+TX+75052
4. Pay $6.00 fee.
5. For more information, please contact Records Division at 972-237-8790.
6. Submit Email PD*******@gp**.org or Fax 972-237-8744 or US Mail: Grand Prairie Police – Records Division, 1525 Arkansas Lane, Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
7. Alternatively, you can request a crash report online from TxDOT by using the following web address: https://cris.dot.state.tx.us/public/Purchase/app/home