How do I look up a police accident report in Addison, Texas

1. Fill out the Open Records Requests here:
2. Submit written request in person at Addison Police Department, 4799 Airport Parkway, Addison, Texas 75001, Monday – Thursday, 7 am – 6 pm.
3. Pay $6.00 fee.
4. Get directions:,+Addison,+TX+75001
5. By mail: submit written request to: Addison Police Department/Police Records, 4799 Airport Parkway, Addison, Texas 75001-9010. Request must include:
a. Name of complainant, victim, or driver
b. Date of incident
c. Location or address of incident
d. Your return address and phone number
e. Check or money order payable to the Town of Addison. DO NOT SEND CASH.
6. Alternatively, request Crash Report by visiting the TxDOT Crash Report Online at web address:

For more information on police accident reports or to get help obtaining your police report please see:  How to Lookup a Police Report in Texas