How do I obtain a police accident report in Highland Park, Texas
1. Email request to DPS Records for Crash Report at web address: https://tx-highlandpark2.civicplus.com/334/Public-Information-Requests
2. Download Public Information Request Form from web address: https://tx-highlandpark2.civicplus.com/334/Public-Information-Requests
3. Complete form and submit to: Open Records, Highland Park Department of Public Safety, 4700 Drexel Drive, Highland Park, Texas 75205, FAX 214-559-9350, Email: re*****@hp***.org
4. Submit and pay $6.00, cash or check made payable to “The Town of Highland Park.”
5. For directions: https://www.google.com/maps/place/4700+Drexel+Dr,+Dallas,+TX+75205
6. Note: It may take up to 10 business days for the accident report to be ready. You will be contacted.
For more information on police accident reports or to get help obtaining your police report please see: How to Lookup a Police Report in Texas