How to request a police car accident report in Arlington, Texas
1. Request Crash Report by visiting the TxDOT Crash Report Online at web address: https://cris.dot.state.tx.us/public/Purchase/app/home
2. In person at Arlington Police Records Unit, Ott Cribbs Public Safety Building, 620 W Division Street, Arlington, Texas 76011, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
3. Cost $6.00 payable by check or money order.
4. For directions: https://www.google.com/maps/place/620+W+Division+St,+Arlington,+TX+76011
5. By mail: download and complete form from here: https://www.arlingtontx.gov/city_hall/departments/police/reporting/accident_report_request
6. Submit and pay $6.00 fee.
For more information on police accident reports or to get help obtaining your police report please see: How to Lookup a Police Report in Texas