What should I do with my medical bills that relate to injuries from the accident?

Who will pay my medical bills?

The answer to this question can vary depending on the different types of insurance involved. If you have a medical health insurance policy, PIP, Med Pay, workers compensation, etc., we may be able to use one or more of these policies. If you do not have any of these policies, we can issue a letter of protection to the doctors so you can be treated without any upfront money paid by you, and the doctors get paid when the case settles. We will conduct a full analysis of your case to best determine how to get medical bills paid. Ultimately, we will seek to have the at fault defendant be responsible for your medical bills.