Your Plano Personal Injury Lawyer & Plano Car Accident Attorney
Your Plano Personal Injury Lawyer & Plano Car Accident Attorney
The anxiety of not knowing how to support your family or pay the medical bills after a serious injury makes the ordeal more stressful and can slow your recovery. Whether you have been involved in a car crash caused by another driver in Plano or another type of accident, you need an experienced lawyer to guide you through the legal process and pursue compensation for the physical, emotional and financial harm you have sustained.
At Tate Law Offices, we want to ease the stress you are experiencing.
The accident lawyers at Tate Law Offices use our legal skill, experience and resources to maximize the value of our client’s financial recovery. Tate Law Offices has compiled a strong record of results in a wide range of personal injury and wrongful death cases on behalf of individuals and families in Plano and surrounding areas in Texas. Our legal team features attorneys who are members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and listed among the “Top Trial Lawyers in America.®”
To receive a free case review, call us today. You can tell us what happened to you, and we will answer all your questions about your legal options. Our goal is to make your life easier. We would be glad to meet with you at your home in Plano, at the hospital or any other location that is most convenient for you. We can also discuss your case by phone.
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Plano
Since the founding of Tate Law Offices, we have been proud to pursue just compensation for accident victims and their families in Plano and throughout Collin and Denton counties. We know the Collin and Denton County Court and District Court systems, police departments, and insurance adjusters assigned to the Plano area and we use this knowledge and experience to work towards maximizing the recovery for our clients.
Our practice areas include:
Plano has a sizable number of corporate headquarters and regional headquarters located between the North Dallas Tollway and Preston Drive. Business travelers account for a significant percentage of visitors to Plano. If you are travelling in Plano on business and are injured in a car accident, you should understand your legal rights. Vehicle accidents account for a significant portion of work-related injuries. Your employer’s worker’s compensation insurance should provide coverage for the cost of your medical bills if the accident occurred while you were working. If your accident was caused by the negligence of another motorist, you also may have a right to seek compensation from the at-fault motorist’s insurance company in addition to receiving workers’ compensation benefits.
You should never accept a settlement offer from an insurance company after an auto accident without allowing a Plano car accident attorney or personal injury lawyer to review your case. Tate Law Offices can calculate the damages you have sustained and advise you on what should be sought as just compensation for your losses. We have helped car accident victims and their families in Plano and surrounding areas to obtain maximum value in their car accident claims.
With so much construction activity in the Plano area, it is important that construction company owners and subcontractors pay close attention to the safety of their workers. If you suffer injuries or lose a family member in a construction accident, Tate Law Offices can help you to explore your legal options.
What a Plano Accident Victim Can Expect When Contacting Our Law Firm
When you hire Tate Law Offices, our attorneys will get started on your case right away. Our legal team consists of attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, investigators, accident reconstruction experts, medical experts, life care planners and others who are highly skilled and dedicated. We will:
- Help you to get the medical treatment you need – If health insurance is an issue or if you don’t have health insurance, we can work with your doctors to assist you in getting medical care. For instance, we can provide doctors with a letter of protection which can get you upfront medical care without the need for immediate payment.
- Address your transportation issues – We know that transportation will be a pressing issue if your vehicle was damaged or destroyed. As a free service, we can deal with the at-fault party’s insurance company and work toward getting your vehicle repaired or replaced as quickly as possible.
- Investigate your case – We collect evidence, interview witnesses and gather medical records to determine why your accident happened, who should be held responsible and how your injuries have affected your ability to work and enjoy life. All of this information can be used to assess the amount that should be sought in damages in your case.
- Explore all potential sources of compensation – To maximize the value of your case, we will identify all parties who may be held liable for your injuries and losses and their insurance policies that may be sources of compensation.
- Prepare your case for a settlement – We will strive to resolve your case by dealing with the insurance company. Our goal will be to obtain full compensation for you without the need to go to court or to file a lawsuit. We are aggressive negotiators who know how to counter insurance company tactics.
- Go to court on your behalf – If an insurance company refuses to make a settlement offer that provides fair compensation, we can take your case to trial. We are experienced trial lawyers who know how to present a compelling case to a jury on your behalf.
- Disburse your award as efficiently as possible – We can take immediate steps to collect your settlement or judgment. We can also efficiently work to resolve any health care or other liens attached to your recovery. Our goal will be to maximize the amount that goes to you and your family.
The majority of personal injury and wrongful death claims that we handle can be settled, allowing our clients to obtain full and fair compensation without the need to go to trial.
We deal directly with insurance companies and often are able to reach settlements without even filing a lawsuit. If a lawsuit must be filed in your case, we would typically file your lawsuit in the proper Texas state court in Collin County or Denton County.
As your case moves forward, you can count on Tate Law Offices to provide you with regular updates about the progress we are making. We will return your calls and promptly respond to your questions and concerns.
You will not need to worry about paying us upfront for the legal services we provide. We represent clients on a contingency fee basis. This means you will pay no legal fees unless we obtain a financial recovery for you.
Contact a Plano Car Accident Lawyer or Personal Injury Attorney
You should not delay speaking with an attorney after an accident. The sooner an experienced Plano car accident lawyer gets to work on your case, the sooner evidence can be preserved and collected. Under Texas law, a personal injury claim generally must be filed within two years from the date of the accident – however, we need to analyze the specifics of each case to determine if the two year statute of limitations date or a different date is applicable.
At Tate Law Offices, we do not want concerns about affording a lawyer to stop you from getting the legal representation you need. We offer free consultations and charge no upfront legal fees. We will receive payment only if we obtain compensation for you.
Call us today to discuss your case and learn more about our approach to serving clients, including the “10 Promises” we make to each and every client we serve.
You can also read our testimonials to see what our past clients have to say about working with us and review the profile of Tim Tate, who has been listed among the “Best Lawyers in Dallas” by D Magazine, as well as those of attorneys Chris Rehmet, Claire Tate Rehmet and Bart Smith.
Don’t delay getting help with your Plano personal injury or wrongful death claim. Contact us today and get started with a free consultation.