How Can Our Dallas Auto Accident
Attorneys Help You?
If you were in a car accident in Dallas or in the state of Texas, we can help!
The Dallas auto accident lawyers of Tate Law Offices, P.C., can provide many services to you after a car accident, including:
- Providing a free consultation that carries no obligation to you
- Compiling the evidence needed to prove your accident case
- Consulting with our network of experts in fields such as accident reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care and life-care planning
- Assisting you to receive quick and effective medical treatment for your auto accident injuries
- Dealing with all insurance companies on your behalf and setting up all claims
- Helping you to get your car repaired or replaced
- Working to get you a rental car so your transportation needs are met
- Fighting for a top-dollar settlement for your injury claim
- If necessary, filing a lawsuit for the accident and going to trial
- Keeping you updated throughout your case
- Being there for you even after your case is completed.
To learn more, please see Our 10 Promises to You. We take our clients’ welfare seriously. Your case is important to you, and it is important to us, too.
Five Steps You Should Take After
A Dallas Car Accident
If possible, we suggest that you take the following steps: