What should you know about personal injury cases and injury accidents?
- Every case has time limits. So, the faster you act the more likely you are to receive compensation faster.
- The sooner you find an experienced Dallas-Fort Worth personal injury attorney the stronger your case will likely be.
- Leaked information from insurance companies has shown that clients who are represented by personal injury attorneys obtain settlements that are multiples (3x or greater) higher in value than those who have no legal representation. We sometimes get settlements 12X to 15X times higher than what our clients were able to get as offers.
- If you are injured, we can help you find medical care, even if you don’t have health insurance. Don’t wait to get medical care, or you will weaken your case considerably and possibly lose access to compensation.
- Insurance companies are not on your side, no matter what they tell you. Insurance adjusters have one objective: profit. And the more they pay out to you, the less they profit. So, you are better off letting a lawyer handle your personal injury claim.
- Do not speak to anyone but the police, until you have had a lawyer review your case. What you say to insurance companies and other parties that may seek to gather information from you can later be used to reduce or deny your claim in many cases. You are not obligated to speak to anyone about your accident but the police, until you have a better idea what the direction of you case will be.
- If you are seeking direction for an accident injury case give us a call. We charge you nothing to review your case. And we can help you take the right steps forward.
You can call or text* us at 24/7 at 972 499-4813, use our chat feature or contact form to email us.
*Standard Messaging and Data Rates Apply. To stop receiving text messages at any time, just text, STOP. For help text, HELP.