1. Download a copy of the Public Records Request here: https://www.cityofallen.org/2046/CrashIncident-Reports
2. Submit and pay $6.00 fee.
3. Request in person at Allen Police Headquarters, 205 W McDermott Drive, Allen, Texas 75013, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. Cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Credit cards not accepted after 4:30 pm.
4. For directions: https://www.google.com/maps/place/205+W+McDermott+Dr,+Allen,+TX+75013
5. Request by mail: Allen Police Department, ATTN: Records Unit, 205 W McDermott Drive, Allen, Texas 75013. Written request MUST include a self-addressed stamped envelope AND $6.00 fee paid by check or money order.
6. For more information, contact Records Unit at 214-509-4350.
For more information on police accident reports or to get help obtaining your police report please see: How to Lookup a Police Report in Texas