Dallas Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been seriously injured or lost a family member in an accident caused by negligence, you may be struggling and have questions about how to move forward. You may be out of work because of severe injuries and have unpaid medical bills piling up. You may need medical treatment and not have health insurance to pay for it. We understand you are going through a difficult time. You need an experienced and compassionate attorney who will listen to your concerns and provide dependable legal guidance based on years of experience with Texas civil law.
The personal injury attorneys at Tate Law Offices focus on representing accident victims and their families in Dallas and throughout Texas. We take pride in the personalized legal service we provide. We understand that we are fighting for our clients’ future each time we file an injury case. We seek top dollar settlements when we file personal injury and wrongful death claims on behalf of people who have suffered harm.
Tate Law firm features attorneys Tim Tate and Chris Rehmet who are listed among the Top Trial Lawyers in America® and are life members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. We measure success by the results we achieve for our clients. We are proud of the substantial recoveries we have obtained in handling more than 3,000 cases, including:
$6.5 million in-pocket to clients for truck/motorcycle accident for brain & pelvis injuries
$3.7 million in-pocket to clients for fatal car accident
$2.2 million in-pocket to clients for burn injury due to product defect
$1.8 million in-pocket to clients for spinal cord injury in a truck accident
$1.5 million in-pocket to client for leg injuries in a pedestrian accident
$350,000 in-pocket to client for head injury in a car accident
$87,000 in-pocket to client for back injury in a car accident
The amount that you may recover will depend on the specific circumstances of your injury and the legal issues your case entails. If you or a loved one has sustained a serious injury caused by another’s negligence, call us. We take on cases of all sizes because justice is what matters – no matter how big or small.
A phone call to Tate Law Offices is an important step on the road to recovery after your accident. We offer a no-obligation consultation. We do not charge any fees or costs unless we win a financial recovery for you.
Dallas Personal Injury Attorney
Tate Law Offices handles a wide range of injury cases in the Dallas area, including:
After a serious accident, one or more insurance companies will almost certainly be involved. Dealing with an insurance company without an experienced Dallas personal injury lawyer can be extremely stressful and frustrating. Insurance companies will try to take advantage of your inexperience in dealing with claims. They may use your own statement to dispute your claim or offer a settlement that represents pennies on the dollar of the actual value of your losses. The attorneys at Tate Law Offices strongly believe that you should consult with an Dallas personal injury attorney before talking to an insurance company or accepting any settlement offered by an insurance company or signing any release of claims.
Through aggressive negotiation, our legal team often obtains in-pocket settlements that are 10 to 20 times the amount of the insurance company’s initial offer. It is best to focus your energy on recovering your health and leave the dealings with the insurance company to our experienced attorneys. We feel confident we can add significant value to the cases we work on.
What to Expect When You Contact Our Dallas Law Firm
Tate Law Offices PC has office locations in downtown Dallas and in the Galleria area. When you reach out to a personal injury attorney in our Dallas law firm, you can expect the following:
- Courtesy/Free Case Review—We will speak with you by telephone, at our Dallas office, at your home or at a location convenient to you. We will address your questions honestly and give you the straight facts about your best legal options.
- Prompt Investigation—We will conduct a prompt investigation of your case because delays can result is the loss of critical evidence. We will interview witnesses, analyze your medical records and gather other relevant documents. We routinely interview Dallas police officers and obtain records from the Dallas Police Department or other relevant police departments. We will conduct a thorough investigation as if the case is going to court. That preparation and command of the facts gives us an advantage in negotiating a settlement for you.
- Settlement Demand—We attempt to resolve cases out of court and force insurance companies to pay just compensation. We will prepare and submit a settlement demand on your behalf to the at-fault party’s insurer. We have years of experience negotiating claims with insurance lawyers and adjusters in Dallas. We do everything possible to achieve a top dollar settlement for our clients while seeking a timely resolution.
- Filing a Lawsuit—Tate Law Offices does not file a lawsuit in every Dallas accident case that we handle. But when an insurance company refuses to make a fair settlement, we are prepared to file a lawsuit and let a Dallas County jury render justice based on the facts. We will continue to attempt to negotiate a settlement with the other side as the litigation process proceeds – and, we are usually successful in this attempt.
- Proceeding to Trial—The attorneys at Tate Law Offices are skilled trial lawyers. The majority of personal injury cases are filed in Texas state courts in Dallas County or another county depending on where the accident took place. We work to resolve claims out of court when possible because a negotiated settlement generally allows clients to receive money in their pocket more quickly. But, if a trial is in the best interest of our clients we proceed to trial.
Tate Law Offices works on a contingency fee basis. This means our clients will not pay any legal fees or case costs unless we are successful in obtaining financial compensation for you.
It is our goal in every case to collect the maximum compensation for our clients’ injury.
What Types of Compensation Can You Seek After Your Dallas Accident?
The damages that may be sought in a personal injury lawsuit include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Loss of past and future income
- Physical disability / impairment in the past and future
- Scarring and disfigurement – past and future
- Loss of consortium – past and future
- Loss of household services – past and future
- Past and future pain and suffering.
If your case involves the wrongful death of a loved one, a different set of damages may be sought, including:
- Pecuniary (financial) losses
- Mental distress
- Loss of companionship
- Pain and Suffering
- Burial Expenses
- Loss of inheritance
- Other damages as the law allows.
Contact a Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer
When you let Tate Law Offices handle your personal injury case, you will be represented by a law firm known for its professional, ethical and compassionate legal service to clients. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating.
Attorney Tim Tate has been recognized as one of the “Best Lawyers in Dallas” by D Magazine in 2011 and 2012, and the AVVO legal directory has given him a “10.0 Superb” rating. Both Tim Tate and Chris Rehmet are lifetime members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Tim Tate, Chris Rehmet, Claire Tate Rehmet and Bart Smith seek to deliver the ethical and personalized legal service we believe that each and every one of our clients deserves. Please review our Testimonials to see what clients have to say about our approach.
When you are ready to get answers to your questions about your Dallas personal injury or wrongful death case, call or reach us online and get started with a free consultation. Remember: We will charge no fees for our legal services unless we obtain a financial recovery for you.