Fort Worth Personal Injury Attorneys
Our Fort Worth injury law firm will help you seek the most compensation possible for your injury caused by the negligence of another person. Contact us today.
The injury attorneys at Tate Law Offices, P.C., have many years of experience successfully representing accident victims in Fort Worth and throughout Texas. Attorneys Tim Tate and Chris Rehmet are members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and are recognized among the Top Trial Lawyers in America®. We are committed to maximizing the value of our clients’ injury claims.
A call to Tate Law Offices, P.C., is a step forward on the road to recovery after any serious personal injury accident. We understand that you are going through a difficult time and need to be treated with compassion and respect. Our injury lawyers in Fort Worth offer a no-obligation consultation in which we will review the details of your accident and discuss your legal options. We do not charge any fees or costs unless we win a financial recovery for you.
Fort Worth Personal Injury Cases We Take At Tate Law Offices, P.C.
The attorneys at Tate Law Offices, P.C., handle a wide range of personal injury cases in the Fort Worth area, including:
- Car Accident – A car crash can turn your life upside down. If another driver caused your injuries on Fort Worth roads, or interstate, our dedicated Fort Worth injury lawyers can seek the maximum amount of compensation for the injuries you have sustained. An attorney from our injury law firm can review the details of your accident and discuss your legal options. The consultation is free of charge.
- Truck Accident – Large trucks such as tractor trailers and semis are the most dangerous vehicles on the road and cause a disproportionate number of serious injuries and deaths. If you or your loved one has been in an accident caused by a large truck, you will need an experienced truck accident attorney to fight for you.
- Pedestrian Accident – Many Fort Worth drivers are not used to looking out for pedestrians crossing an intersection or standing near a road. A driver’s carelessness or inattention may cause a preventable pedestrian accident. Victims of a pedestrian accident have the right to seek full recovery for injuries caused by negligent drivers.
- Motorcycle Accident – Many motorcycle crashes are caused by automobile drivers who fail to see motorcyclists or disregard their right to share the road. Our Fort Worth motorcycle accident attorneys are committed to seeking top dollar compensation for riders who are injured due to the negligence of other motorists.
- Wrongful Death – Our wrongful death attorney at Tate Law Offices, P.C., can help your family through the difficult time after the loss of a loved one and handle any legal actions if your family member’s death was caused by a wrongful act.
- Brain Injury – A traumatic brain injury in a car accident, fall or other type of accident can change the life of the person injured as well as the lives of family members. If you or your loved one has sustained a brain injury due to another’s negligence, you can rely on the traumatic brain injury lawyer at Tate Law Offices, P.C., to seek top dollar compensation to help you rebuild your life.
- Uninsured Auto Accident – Many drivers in Texas drive without legal required liability insurance. If you have been hit by an uninsured driver, seek assistance. Our attorneys at Tate Law Offices, P.C., have extensive experience handling claims involving uninsured, underinsured and hit-and-run drivers.
- Drunk Driving Accident – Drunk drivers are a public menace and they should be held accountable when their impaired driving causes injuries to others. People harmed by drunk drivers can seek compensation for their injuries by filing a lawsuit in the Texas civil justice system.
- Construction Accident – If you or your loved one has been injured on a construction site in Fort Worth or you have lost a family member in a construction accident, our skilled personal injury attorneys are available to discuss your rights to seek maximum compensation for medical bills and other expenses.
- Work Injury – If you or your loved one has been injured in a workplace accident and you are having difficulty obtaining worker’s compensation, talk to a work injury lawyer about your legal rights. If your employer does not subscribe to the workers’ compensation system, you may have a right to pursue a personal injury claim. Our attorneys will explain your legal options free of charge.
- Unsafe Property Injury — An unsafe property accident may involve wet floors, falling merchandise, broken steps, loose stair railings, bad lighting, or criminal activity by outside parties. If you have been injured due to unsafe conditions on another’s property in Fort Worth, you should discuss your legal options with a proven premises liability attorney.
- Product Liability – Some crashes are caused by vehicle defects such as defective airbags, ignitions or brakes. The defect may not be obvious until uncovered by an investigation by an experienced lawyer. If a vehicle did not perform properly and a serious injury or death resulted, you may have a right to bring a product liability claim against the manufacturer.
- Bicycle Accident – Bicyclists often sustain severe injuries including head injuries and spinal injuries in collisions with cars and trucks. If a motorist caused a bicycle wreck, the bicyclist is entitled to demand compensation for the serious injuries he or she has suffered.
- Dog Bites – Often times the owners is held liable for a dog bite or dog attack. Dog bites can result in infections, disfigurement, scarring, and in the case of attacks, even death.