How Tate Law Offices, P.C., Can Help with Your Wrongful Death Case or Survival Claim Lawsuit
Given the high stakes in a case involving death, insurance companies dispatch their adjusters, investigators, and attorneys to begin work on a wrongful death case within minutes or hours of a death. The sole goal of the insurance companies is to develop evidence that they can use to deny payment of compensation to the survivors and the estate. Therefore, it is extremely important to contact the Irving wrongful death attorneys at Tate Law Offices, P.C., in Irving as soon as possible.
- Quickly secure the evidence.
- Obtain witness affidavits.
- Take photographs.
- Download black box data.
- Have an accident reconstruction engineer to reconstruct the accident
- Send letters to safeguard against the destruction or modification of any of the vehicles or other evidence.
- Hire an economist, after the initial evidence is obtained, to calculate the financial loss the family will incur due to the death.
- Assist with setting up the estate of the deceased to bring the estate’s claims and transfer the estate’s assets to the heirs of the estate.
At Tate Law Offices, P.C., our wrongful death lawyers thoroughly understand the technical, medical, and legal aspects of Texas wrongful death and survival cases. We will fight to recover damages owed to you in order to help you begin healing from your devastating loss. In addition to the emotional effects of a loved one’s death, we understand the financial stresses you may be under after the death of your family member.
Therefore, our Texas wrongful death case lawyers will provide a no cost evaluation of your case. Additionally, we will not charge you any legal fees unless we recover damages from your wrongful death case. Contact us to arrange a meeting with one of our experienced and caring attorneys.