Meetings with lawyers will be by appointment only.
Your Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyer & Fort Worth Car Accident Attorney
If you sustain a serious injury in a car accident or other type of accident caused by someone else’s carelessness or disregard for safety, your world may be turned upside down in seconds.
You may be unable to work and bring in income to support your family. You may face an insurance company that tries to take advantage of your condition and lack of familiarity with the claims process. You may have unpaid medical bills and questions about how you are going to move forward.
At Tate Law Offices, our attorneys focus on representing accident victims and their families in Forth Worth and the surrounding area. We realize the future is often at stake for our clients who file personal injury and wrongful death claims.
Our law firm features attorneys Tim Tate and Chris Rehmet who are members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and included among the Top Trial Lawyers in America.® We are proud of the results we have achieved for our clients in more than 3,000 cases, including in-pocket recoveries of:
$6.5 million in a truck and motorcycle accident case involving brain and pelvis injuries
$3.7 million on behalf of a family that lost a loved one in a car accident
$2.2 million for a client who suffered burn injuries due to a product defect
$1.8 million for a client left with a severe spinal cord injury in a truck accident
$1.5 million for client who sustained leg injuries in a pedestrian accident.
We handle personal injury cases of all sizes and we are glad to discuss what happened to you or your loved one. Call us for a free consultation. We do not charge any legal fees unless we obtain a financial recovery for you.
Our Fort Worth Personal Injury Practice Areas
If you have been injured recently, you first need an experienced attorney who handles the type of case that you have and who will provide trusted guidance. The cases we handle include:
We conduct a comprehensive investigation of the accident to determine why it occurred and who should be held liable. We then work through your options for seeking a recovery, including filing a claim through the at-fault driver’s liability coverage or through your own uninsured / underinsured motorist (UM / UIM) policy.
Crashes involving large commercial tractor-trailers are more complex than other types of accidents. The truck driver, trucking company, cargo shipper and truck parts manufacturer all may be potentially at fault in an accident. Tate Law Offices will conduct an investigation and identify all the potentially responsible parties.
Insurance companies often try to blame a motorcyclist for a collision with a motorist. Many motorcycle crashes result from other motorists’ failure to remain alert for motorcyclists. We understand the unique issues that arise in motorcycle crash cases.
Fort Worth and surrounding communities are far from being pedestrian friendly. In fact, the area ranks among the nation’s most dangerous places for pedestrian accidents. Tate Law Offices stands up for pedestrians who are injured by motorists who disregard traffic safety laws.
Bicyclists in our region struggle to share the road with motorists. As a result, many bicyclists suffer devastating harm in accidents that are not their fault. We stand up for the rights of bicyclists and fight hard to pursue just compensation for them.
|UNINSURED AUTO ACCIDENTS|
The reality is that many drivers in Fort Worth and throughout Texas fail to carry mandatory liability insurance or carry inadequate insurance to cover damages in a serious accident. Many clients must file a claim through their own uninsured / underinsured motorist (UM / UIM) policy. In some cases, you have to sue your own insurance company to get them to pay the claim.
|DEFECTIVE VEHICLE CLAIMS|
An unsafe automotive design or a defective part can cause a serious car accident. We have pursued claims against auto companies such as Chrysler and GM. We have also filed claims involving rollovers caused by the lack of electronic stability control and injuries caused by automobile roofs that crushed during crashes. We are ready to take on major automotive makers on your behalf.
|UNSAFE PROPERTY CONDITIONS|
Private, commercial and government property owners in Fort Worth have a legal duty to address dangerous conditions on their property or provide adequate warning to visitors about potential hazards they may encounter. If you have been harmed by a property owner’s failure to meet this duty, we can seek compensation for you.
|Construction Accidents / WORKPLACE ACCIDENTS|
Construction workers can fall from heights, get struck by an object or caught in machinery. Workers in many other industries face dangers as well, including those in manufacturing, food services, landscaping and health care. Frequently, employers are in violation of OSHA law and regulations. Tate Law Offices helps workers pursue the benefits and other compensation they deserve.
Tate Law Offices does not take every personal injury claim that we handle to court. But if it is appropriate, we will file a lawsuit in the appropriate Texas civil court in Tarrant, Dallas, Denton, Collin, Parker or Wise County – or another proper Texas state court.
We will seek full and fair compensation for all of your damages, including:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future loss of earnings
- Past and future physical impairment / disability
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of household services
- Past and future pain and suffering.
In some cases, it may be in your best interest to file a lawsuit in federal court. This is commonly done when a case involves an out-of-state defendant such as a trucking company or vehicle manufacturer. The federal trial court that serves our region is the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas. The court’s Fort Worth Division is located on West 10th street.
What to Expect When You Contact Our Fort Worth Law Firm
When you call our Fort Worth personal injury law firm, you can expect:
- Free case review – We can speak with you by phone or at our Fort Worth office, your home or the hospital – wherever it is most convenient for you. We will answer your questions and explain the options that are available to you.
- Timely investigation – We will launch an investigation of your case immediately. We will gather and examine your medical records and other records. We can examine the scene, take and/or analyze photos and interview eyewitnesses. Our legal team often consults with accident reconstruction, engineering and medical experts as well as life care planners to determine how our clients were injured and the impact of those injuries on their lives.
- Seeking a pre-lawsuit settlement –We prepare a settlement demand on your behalf and present it to the at-fault party’s insurance company. We will always seek the timeliest resolution possible. At the same time, we will do everything we can to recover the maximum amount so our clients are justly compensated.
- Filing a lawsuit – If the insurance company refuses to make a reasonable settlement, we are ready to move forward with your case. We can file a lawsuit, or complaint, in the appropriate state or federal court. While litigation is ongoing, we will continue to engage in settlement negotiations with the other party.
- Going to trial – Tate Law Offices features highly skilled trial lawyers. We know how to present a strong case in the courtroom including presenting the testimony of knowledgeable experts and using technology to illustrate our clients’ cases for juries.
- Distributing funds – After a settlement is reached or a judgment is entered, we can work to resolve any health care or other liens that are attached to your recovery and disburse the funds you are owed.
Tate Law Offices is dedicated to seeking maximum compensation for our clients’ injury claims. We are experienced in the Tarrant County Courts of Law and District Courts. We regularly interview investigating Fort Worth police officers and obtain records from the Fort Worth Police Department. Additionally, we have a long history negotiating injury claims with insurance company adjusters and insurance lawyers that handle injury claims in Fort Worth and Tarrant County.
Contact Our Fort Worth Personal Injury Attorneys Today
When you hire Tate Law Offices to handle your personal injury or wrongful death case, you will have a law firm that has been recognized for the ethical, professional and compassionate service it provides to its clients.
Attorney Tim Tate has twice in 2011 and 2012 been listed as one of the “Best Lawyers in Dallas” by D Magazine and holds a perfect 10.0 Superb rating from AVVO. Tim and attorney Chris Rehmet are life members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, where both lawyers have been honored as being among the “Top Trial Lawyers in America™.” Fellow attorneys Claire Tate Rehmet and Bart Smith have achieved numerous injury settlements on behalf of our clients. The firm also has an “A+” rating from the Better Business Bureau.
While those accolades are appreciated, it is client satisfaction that means the most to us. This is why we make our “10 Promises to You” when we take on your case. We vow to give your case personal attention and to always be available to take your calls and answer your questions.
Get started on the road to your recovery by calling or clicking here today. We look forward to meeting you.
Meetings with lawyers are by appointment only at this location.