Tate Law Offices, P.C., is a law firm dedicated to fighting for accident victims to get the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
Our company is looking for an enthusiastic and tech-savvy Marketing Intern to work with our team as Tate Law Offices, P.C., continues to strengthen its marketing initiatives.
- SEO: Reach out to multiple sites to update our information, add our information and obtain backlinks
- PR: Develop content for press releases around community events and firm events.
- Social media: Deliver content through multiple platforms
- Content: Assist with collecting information for eBooks, blog posts, and creative assets.
- Passion/Interest in marketing services/business or with small business work experience
- Solid understanding of WordPress, Photoshop, and InDesign or design software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn, along with professional drive
- Current enrollment in undergraduate course for Communications, PR, English, Humanities, or similar field
Please read this section carefully, as if you do not follow this procedure you will not be considered for a position at Tate Law Offices, P.C.
You will need to submit the following:
- Cover letter – 750-1000 words.
- Please tell us why you specifically want to work for Tate Law Offices, P.C.?
- Please tell us why we should hire you over other candidates.
- Like our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/tatelawofficestexas to stay up to date with our firm events.
- Send 3 marketing ideas you have for us to implement and why (social media, website, etc.)
Tim received a business degree in finance from Southern Methodist University and a Juris Doctor (law degree) from South Texas College of Law. Over the last two decades Tim has represented victims of injuries day-in and day-out throughout the state of Texas as well as in numerous other states throughout America. Tim’s mission on every case is always to get the insurance company of the defendant to pay top dollar for his client’s case, which allows his clients to put the maximum amount of money into their pocket.