Doctor & Medical Resource List
At Tate Law Offices, P.C., our Arlington personal injury lawyers understand the tragic effects a personal injury or auto accident can have on victims and their families. We have represented numerous accident victims in Arlington and the surrounding Dallas-Fort Worth Area who have suffered injuries including car accidents, motorcycle wrecks, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, job injuries, and construction accidents.
While no one likes to think about the possibility of a severe accident, tragedies often occur when we least expect them. We have created the following resource list to provide contact information for Arlington hospitals, medical specialists, and disability organizations should you ever need it. Obtaining proper medical attention immediately following a car wreck or other personal injury accident is vital and may even prevent permanent disabilities. We suggest that you print or bookmark this doctor and medical resource list for future reference.
Neurologists in Arlington
- North Texas Neurosurgical Consultants – www.ntneurosurgery.com
- Arlington Association of Neurological Surgeons, PA – drjeffheitkamp.com/pages/practice.php
- Bianco Brain and Spine – www.biancosurgery.com
- Kevin Conner MD – www.kevinconnermd.com
Orthopedic Surgeons in Arlington
- Arlington Orthpedic Associates, P.A. – www.arlingtonortho.com
- Orthopedic Center of Arlington – www.orthoarlington.com
- Spine Team Texas – www.spineteamtexas.com
- Texas Back Institute – www.texasback.com
Hospitals and Medical Centers in Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial – www.texashealth.org/Arlington
- Medical Center of Arlington – www.medicalcenterarlington.com
- USMD Hospital at Arlington – www.usmdarlington.com
- Kindred Hospital Tarrant County – Arlington – www.kindredhospitalarl.com
- Trinity Park Surgery Center – www.trinityparksurgerycenter.com
- Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington – www.baylorarlington.com
Disability Groups in Arlington
- Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services – //www.dars.state.tx.us/services/index.shtml
- Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services – //www.dads.state.tx.us/
Tarrant County Court House
About The City of Arlington, Texas
With a population of 365,438 based upon 2010 census data, Arlington is the seventh largest city in the state of Texas. Located near the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Arlington is just five miles from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. Home to Rangers Ballpark and Cowboys Stadium, Arlington is a recreation and sport lovers’ paradise. This Texas city is also home to the University of Texas in Arlington, General Motors, and National Semiconductor Wafer Plant.
Major highways and thoroughfares in and around Arlington include I-20 (Ronald Regan Memorial Highway), I-30 (Tom Landry Memorial Highway), U.S. Highway 287(Frontage Road), State Highway 303 (Pioneer Parkway) State Highway 180 (Division Street), and State Highway 360 (Watson Road). Other commonly travelled roads in Arlington, Texas include Main Street, Mayfield Road, Arkansas Lane, Cooper Street, and S.W. Green Oaks Boulevard. The suburb of Arlington is ideally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, making it a convenient place to live; however, due to the high volume of traffic travelling on I-20 and I-30 between Dallas and Fort Worth, Arlington is a common area for traffic accidents, especially during rush hour.
Arlington Accident Statistics
Unfortunately, auto accidents are unavoidable anywhere, including Arlington. According to 2009 statistics, there were 31 fatal car accidents in Arlington, 12 of which were the result of drunk drivers. The number of car wreck fatalities was up from the prior year. In the same year, Arlington Police Department recorded 6,857 reportable crashes. These statistics confirm the importance of driving safely and being prepared in the event of an accident.
If you or a loved one has been injured in Arlington, it is crucial that you contact an Arlington personal injury attorney as soon as possible. The lawyers at Tate Law Offices, P.C., are experienced in handling legal complications after a serious car accident or other personal injury. Our Arlington personal injury attorneys work hard to help our clients obtain fair compensation for their injuries. Please contact us to arrange a free evaluation of your personal injury case by calling 888-569-3903; 214-509-6995, Dallas; 817-479-9174, Ft. Worth; or 281-886-0375, Houston.